VMware Horizon Community
gsphiladelphia
Contributor
Contributor

VMware View and the AutoCAD Crosshair

VMware View and the AutoCAD Crosshair:

I am working on a VMware View POC. For the most part things are going well. But we have one issue with ACAD.

The crosshair performace is jumpy, blurry, lagging in the drawing space only. It is fine once you have a pointer on a menu. And it is 100% in all other applications.

Any thoughts?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
fattmarley
Contributor
Contributor

I switched the VM Fusion view from Unity to Single Window. Windows doesn't work as seamless with Mac but atleast my crosshairs aren't jumping all over the place.

iMac 27" 3.4G i7

12G Mem

OS X 10.7

AutoCad LT 2009

VM Fusion 3.1.3

0 Kudos
Linjo
Leadership
Leadership

Are you using PCoIP or RDP?

Version of View?

// Linjo

Best regards, Linjo Please follow me on twitter: @viewgeek If you find this information useful, please award points for "correct" or "helpful".
0 Kudos
JarrodS
Contributor
Contributor

Hello gsphiladelphia!

I know this is a dated post; however I wanted to see if you were ever able to resolve the Crosshair performance issue within AutoCAD.  I'm currently doing a View POC and I'm experiencing the same thing.  Performance is only sluggish within the drawing view... any input would be greatly appreciated!

Environment:

View 5.0/PCoIP & AutoCAD 2010

Thank you!

0 Kudos
Linjo
Leadership
Leadership

I think this is something we are working on, please contact VMware support or your Local SE.

// Linjo

Best regards, Linjo Please follow me on twitter: @viewgeek If you find this information useful, please award points for "correct" or "helpful".
0 Kudos