VMware Horizon Community
minsab
Contributor
Contributor

UAG version 2111.1 and RSA Secure ID issues

I am looking for some help with an issue I am having, we recently upgraded to UAG 2111.1 from 2106 in the previous versions the configuration required you to use/upload the sdconf.rec file that has all changed in the latest version it now requires the API access key. The configuration from that perspective seems to be fine all the logs show that the configuration is good and it can talk to the Secure ID authentication management server. Although when I try to enter my credentials it fails, I've opened calls with both VMware and RSA and I can't seem to find a solution. 

My best guess is that it isn't sharing a node secret with the UAG and the Secure ID AM server. Does anybody else have any experience with this configuration and is it working? 

minsab_0-1645632517112.png

minsab_2-1645632697295.png

Any help would be appreciated I've tried recreating the node in the authentication management server and so far nothing seems to be helping. 

0 Kudos
2 Replies
a_p_
Leadership
Leadership

I can't unfortunately help you with this, but I'd really appreciate if you'd post the solution for this once you have one.

I ran into connection issue during an upgrade last week, and was not even able to get the UAG to connect to the RSA server (API enabled, Port 5555 open, etc.). I have to admit that I'm not familiar with the RSA server configuration, so I may have missed a required step.

André

0 Kudos
minsab
Contributor
Contributor

I will gladly share my findings once we figure out what is going on, I always appreciate when people follow up as I know this forum has helped me many times when trouble shooting issues. I'd be happy to contribute. 

I do know if you download the log bundle from the UAG it contains some helpful information in the authentication log file, it was in there I could see and verify the UAG was talking to the RSA Authentication Manager server.