VMware Horizon Community
SwanO
Contributor
Contributor

FSLogix - OneDrive does not stay logged in

Hello, I'm in the process of setting up Instant Clone pools for the first time and am currently unable to keep OneDrive signed in. I wanted to reach out here to see if anyone has any ideas.

The Issue

When logging into any of the new Instant Clone VMs, OneDrive always requires a login. Outlook, Teams, and all other O365 apps also require a login, but only when logging into the VM for the very first time. Afterwards, no login for those O365 apps is required as it appears to be cached within the ODFC container we have stored on a fileserver. I am able to sign into OneDrive, but when logging out and back into the same Instant Clone pool (or any other IC pool), OneDrive again requires a login.
SwanO_0-1694098930212.png

Details

• Group Policy
    • This is the GPO I'm using to include OneDrive within the ODFC container. When logging into any of the IC pools, I've confirmed that the GPO is applied by opening CMD and running "gpresult /r /scope computer".
      SwanO_2-1694099500328.png

• Registry Keys 
    •  I'm not sure which of these "IncludeOneDrive" keys is important (or if either is), but both are set to 1 so I assume it should be working.
    • SwanO_3-1694099753253.pngSwanO_4-1694099943888.png

•  Logs
    • The logs stored in C:\ProgramData\FSLogix\Logs\ are not current and only show data for the local user account that I initially used to set up the Golden Image. 
    • The GPO I mentioned above has logging enabled and I have it set to store said logs on the same fileserver where the ODFC containers live. 
      SwanO_5-1694101014655.png

However, part of the problem with these logs is that they are either missing, are completely blank text files, or they are outdated. This one for example is from yesterday and doesn't seem to contain any errors:

SwanO_6-1694101234950.png

• Golden Image
    • I'm currently using a newly-created Golden Image on Windows 10 22H2 and with a fresh installation of the Office Suite. Below is what I have installed:
      SwanO_7-1694101368573.png

Andddd I think that's it. This one really has me scratching my head so if there are any more details you'd like me to include or questions you'd like me to answer, please let me know! 

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
jmacdaddy
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Are your instant clones hybrid joined to AAD?

0 Kudos
SwanO
Contributor
Contributor

Sorry I didn't see your reply until just now.

I believe they are joined on-prem with Active Directory only. Apologies though as I'm not 100% sure how or where to confirm this.

***EDIT***

Just confirmed our VMs are indeed Hybrid Azure AD joined

0 Kudos