VMware Cloud Community
blueboy33
Contributor
Contributor

Capacity Planner not reporting in the Dashboard

Hi,

I have setup the Data Manager Collector and reporting on 41 servers, the scheduled performance and data sync tasks are running successfully every hour and the servers can be seen online at the dashboard. The problem is this is all that can be seen, there is no server inventory or performance updating on the dashboard. I have used Capacity Planner a few times with success but never run into this issue.

Any ideas?

Thanks

0 Kudos
3 Replies
mforbes
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Have you tried since?? I know this is an old post and probably been seen since, but it has been my experience that it takes a number of hours for the data to show up in the Dashboard.

Good luck

Mike Forbes
0 Kudos
admin
Immortal
Immortal

Based on the details you've provided, it sounds like the data is being sent, but the Dashboard is not receiving. I would recommend filing a Support Request if you have not already done so, in order to more specifically troubleshoot this issue.

0 Kudos
acr
Champion
Champion

When ever you setup CP Collector always make sure you tick the achieve box, that way if you ever get warehouse reporting issues or if you have to reset the collector which happens from time to time, you can simply copy from achieve to outbox which will then upload all the stats to the warehouse..

0 Kudos