VMware Edu & Cert Community
wilgee
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

VCP-VMC-2023

Has anyone taken this certification exam yet? Any good pointers?

0 Kudos
5 Replies
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

The exam was written in parallel to the training - take the training and read the exam guide.

Here's my blog post about the certification: https://vmwaretraining.blogspot.com/2023/01/new-vcp-on-vmware-cloud.html

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
wilgee
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Thanks Scott, I did complete the training which was pretty good. Just need to brush up on some thing things before i sit for exam.

0 Kudos
maksym007
Expert
Expert

Practical cloud knowledge will be also helpful. 

0 Kudos
Sam0054
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Not yet. Still doing the training.
Once done, will give it a go.

0 Kudos
Octopus_L4
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

The "Design, Configure and Manage VMware Cloud" training is free, useful and recommended at VMware Digital Learning. Maybe the "Exam Preps" materials would help.

I took the 2V0-33.22 certification exam, and I'll admit it wasn't my first time doing it; I got 280 points. Right after the exam, I marked the areas I didn't know. And then, I looked them up in the documentation. Then, I logged in again to 2V0-33.22, and the second attempt was successful. Fingers crossed.

0 Kudos