VMware Cloud Community
Himanshusince19
Contributor
Contributor

Facing issue while Deploying vCenter

Hello,

I am trying to deploy vCenter Server on VMWARE ESXI Version 8, Step 1 gets successfully completed with no errors, but it is generating an exception during Step 2. Can anyone help on this.

Himanshusince19_0-1713312278708.png

Himanshusince19_1-1713312278702.png

0 Kudos
4 Replies
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

Screenshot of error is too small and blurry.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
0 Kudos
ck1489
Contributor
Contributor

As Scott says, nothing is visible on error screenshot.

0 Kudos
e_espinel
Virtuoso
Virtuoso

Hello.
Although it is basic, verify that the IP of the vcenter server has all the permissions in your network including internet access, verify that the DNS you are using are working.
In many cases the problems in the second stage when installing vcenter server are due to access permissions on the network and DNS.

Enrique Espinel
Senior Technical Support on IBM, Lenovo, Veeam Backup and VMware vSphere.
VSP-SV, VTSP-SV, VTSP-HCI, VTSP
Please mark my comment as Correct Answer or assign Kudos if my answer was helpful to you, Thank you.
Пожалуйста, отметьте мой комментарий как Правильный ответ или поставьте Кудо, если мой ответ был вам полезен, Спасибо.
0 Kudos
Himanshusince19
Contributor
Contributor

It got installed today, the change which I did is not assigned the hostname for the same and obtain the IP Address automatically..

0 Kudos