I have a problem with one of our Server.
We have a lot of virtual Servers based on the same image. But at on server I have following problem:
Each time I want to connect with RemoteDesktop I get a blue Screen. The message is:
STOP: 0x0000008E (0xC0000005, 0xBFA03819, 0xB8F707C8, 0x000000)
vmx_fb.dll - Address BFA03819 base at BF9E8000, DateStamp 4ab9d0bf
- vSphere client: 4.0.0 Build 162856
- vCenter Server: 4.0.0.Build 162856
- Language: German
configuration of the virtual Server:
- 4096 MB RAM
- VM-Version: 7
- 6 vDiscs
- Microsoft Windows 2003 Standard x86 German SP2
Have anyone had the same problem?
Blue screen "vmx_fb.dll" refer to VMware vga driver right
Try disabling hardware acceleration in the VM:
- Right-click on the desktop and click Properties.
- Click the Settings tab and click Advanced.
- Click the Troubleshoot tab and move the Hardware Acceleration slider to None.
- Click OK.
- Try the RDP again.
I have the similar issue, All of certain I can not do RDP and I was trying to do console in server using the vCenter Console and I got the following blue screen.
STOP: 0x0000008E ( 0XC0x0000005, 0XBFA055FD, 0xB8870ACC, 0x0000000000)
vmx_fb.dll - Address BFA055FD base at BF9EA000, datestamp