VMware Edu & Cert Community
OrestesSantos
Contributor
Contributor

Pearson VUE SSO problem

Guys please 

I already tried everything but I am not being able to schedule 

Spring Professional Develop (2V0-72.22)

when I click on "Confirm and Continue to SSO Pearson VUE" button nothings happen.

Some friends are having the same issues.

What can be done to solve this?

0 Kudos
14 Replies
SharelleP
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

I was able to click on the public website and get to the Pearson registration page. Can you confirm where you were accessing the link? I recommend going directly to certification@vmware.com for additional help

0 Kudos
moaid123
Contributor
Contributor

same problem is happening to me

0 Kudos
OrestesSantos
Contributor
Contributor

I am feeling really lost with this situation. I have no idea of what to do now to take this test. I emailed this situation to mylearn_support@vmware.com, they answered asking for some print screens. ill update if anything new happens.

0 Kudos
SharelleP
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

Can you please confirm where you are accessing the link? Its not clear to me the path being taken to get to the registration link.

0 Kudos
SharelleP
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

I would be asking the same thing as I am not entirely sure the path you are taking. If you don't hear back by Wed US time, ping me and I will see what I can do.

0 Kudos
moaid123
Contributor
Contributor

here is the link 

https://mylearn.vmware.com/mgrUsers/validateProfile.cfm?ui=Full

then you will click "Confirm and continue to single sign-on to pearson vue

0 Kudos
OrestesSantos
Contributor
Contributor

Exactly this window. Since is my first time connecting I get redirected to this window and when I click on the 

"Confirm and continue to single sign-on to pearson vue"

it goes to a blank page

0 Kudos
OrestesSantos
Contributor
Contributor

The problem is on the "Confirm and continue to Single Sign on to Pearson Vue"its not working and I always get redirected to this window.

0 Kudos
oesparza
Contributor
Contributor

I am experiencing the exact same issue. Is there any update on this?

0 Kudos
SharelleP
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

Sorry I am not able to identify the source of the issue. I can only recommend contacting mylearn support team as if the issue is SSO, there must be something with your account set up causing the connection to fail.

0 Kudos
SharelleP
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

Possible solution! Please check to see if your name uses any special characters. We have reports from candidates in Brazil who had their issue resolved when they removed the special characters from their name when registering. Please let me know if that solves the problem so we can inform our support team of how to handle cases like this. 

0 Kudos
moaid123
Contributor
Contributor

issue is resolved for me.

0 Kudos
mhb4ever
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

follow

0 Kudos
kittam1992