VMware Cloud Community
Squishy1
Contributor
Contributor

Bonjour à tous,

Je travaille avec le logiciel Log Insight pour faire de la supervision de logs pour mon entreprise (voir qui fait quoi, qui se connecte à quelles machines etc...). Dans l'un de mes dashboards, le logiciel remonte des logs en français et en anglais. J'aimerais créer un champ qui retourne les mêmes informations, en anglais et en français (par exemple : mon champ retournerait le nom de l'utilisateur sur un log en français et en anglais, User et Utilisateur). Le seul problème étant que le log en français et celui en anglais sont deux logs distincts. C'est pour cela que je pense que ma regex n'agit pas sur les deux logs en même temps. Voici un aperçu de ma regex : tempsnip.png

(en supposant que la ligne continue ------------------------ soit une ligne de séparation entre les deux logs).

Et voici une illustration de mon problème sur Log Insight : tempsnip1.png

Quelqu'un aurait-il une piste à me proposer en vue d'une possible amélioration ?

Merci par avance et bonne journée !

Hello everyone,

I work with the Log Insight software to do log supervision for my company (see who does what, who connects to which machines etc...). In one of my dashboards, the software returns logs in French and in English. I would like to create a field that returns the same information, in English and in French (for example: my field would return the name of the user on a log in French and in English, User and Utilisateur). The only problem is that the French and English logs are two different logs. That's why I think that my regex doesn't act on both logs at the same time. Here is a preview of my regex :

(see the first image above)

(assuming that the continuous line ------------------------ is a separation line between the two logs).

And here is an illustration of my problem on Log Insight: 

(see the second image above)

Does anyone have a suggestion for me for a possible improvement?

Thanks in advance and have a nice day!

Squishy1

0 Kudos
2 Replies
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

As your post needs moving to the Aria Operations for Logs area, I have reported it to the moderators.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
0 Kudos
Squishy1
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you very much ! 

0 Kudos