VMware Cloud Community
eb8945
Contributor
Contributor

vRealize Business integrated with vRA 7.4 (Data Collector is not posting data to transformers)

I went through an upgrade of our vRA environment from 7.3 to 7.4 using the vRealize VM Lifecycle tool.

I am noticing that vRealize Business is having issues with the data collector.

The Cost Calculation I was able to fix by deleting and re-adding the vCenter connection (This is our test environment).

However, the vCenter Data Collection and vRealize Automation data collection are both failing with the message: "Data collector is not posting data to transformers"

Does anybody know what this means... or what log files I can start to dig through to help me figure this out.... I've looked through the vRealize Business for Cloud 7.4 install guide and didn't find anything I thought maybe was missed.  Everything was working fine in 7.3.

Thoughts?

pastedImage_0.png

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
daphnissov
Immortal
Immortal

I've seen another using having this issue but haven't seen it myself. You may need to pull the itbm-server.log (if memory serves) from the vRBC appliance to see what's going on there.

0 Kudos
eb8945
Contributor
Contributor

Since this isn't in full production yet, I unregistered vRB from vRA... Redeployed vRB, and everything is good now

0 Kudos