VMware Cloud Community
Ludicrous09
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

VRA 7.4 and VMC on AWS

Hello,

I have VMC on AWS and I am getting VRA connected up to it.    I followed this doc  Connect vRealize Automation to Your SDDC   I can see the vmc vcenter as an endpoint and i have a reservation setup we added the proxy to our onprem IaaS box.  (vmware PSO helped us get this setup)

Inside the logs of VRA I keep getting a couple of error messages and i am at a loss of what to do about them.

If i go into the VMC "Console" i can run the Connectivity Tests under trouble shooting and all comes back green,  I even put and Any Any rule at the top of my firewall rules inside VMC to make sure it wasn't being dropped on that end.

Error 1  - Happens every 10 minutes on the dot.  Source = VRM Agent  Machine = MyIaaSMachine(onprem), Message1 =

Error processing [state], error details:

The underlying connection was closed: A connection that was expected to be kept alive was closed by the server.

Inner Exception: Unable to read data from the transport connection: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond.

Message2 =

This exception was caught:

The underlying connection was closed: A connection that was expected to be kept alive was closed by the server.

Inner Exception: Unable to read data from the transport connection: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond.

Error 2 - Happens about ever 30 mins or so.  Souce = Manager Service, Machine =MyIaaSMachine(onprem)  Message =

DC: 963b76e1-5568-486d-8381-bbeb2e511be2: state: VMCvCenter: Cluster-1: Received failed data collection response, StatusID = bc809058-07c9-4b3e-be7c-7f01158e330e : The underlying connection was closed: A connection that was expected to be kept alive was closed by the server.

Regards,

Ludi

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
0 Replies