VMware Cloud Community
Uridium454
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Modify blueprint archive days after creation

Is it possible to modify the number of days a machine will be archived after a blueprint has been created?  There has been some fluctuation in the number of days I need a VM to stick around after expiration, and I need to change a couple of existing blueprints to allow this.  For example, they are currently set to expire after 0 days, and I need to bump this to 3 days.

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Uridium454
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Well, I stumbled across the answer to this question while going over a blueprint I had previously created.  I was looking at the property values from the vsphere machine object I had moved onto the canvas and took notice of the gear icon found in the upper left hand corner of the screen following the name of the blueprint.  To my surprise, when clicking on this, I was brought into the properties of the blueprint itself, and not the object.  Archive days is an adjustable value from the first tab.  :smileyconfused:

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Uridium454
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Well, I stumbled across the answer to this question while going over a blueprint I had previously created.  I was looking at the property values from the vsphere machine object I had moved onto the canvas and took notice of the gear icon found in the upper left hand corner of the screen following the name of the blueprint.  To my surprise, when clicking on this, I was brought into the properties of the blueprint itself, and not the object.  Archive days is an adjustable value from the first tab.  :smileyconfused:

0 Kudos