Contributor
Contributor

How to merge Vmware Education accounts

Hi everyone:

I have some passed certifications with my personal VMware Education account

:

vmware certified professional 5 - data center virtualization

vmware certified professional 6 - data center virtualization

But I passed Professional VMware vSphere 6.7 Delta exam past week with my company VMware Education account. So I need to merge both accounts  in order to get certified properly.

I have sent several emails to certification@vmware.com with no reply.

Do you know how to manage this?

Many thanks

0 Kudos
10 Replies
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

Have you supplied them with all the information mentioned in the multiple accounts question on this page?

https://www.vmware.com/education-services/certification/faqs.html

Screenshot 2020-10-06 at 09.53.06.png

Note that when you email certification@vmware.com multiple times it opens multiple tickets - making it harder for them to help everyone.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
0 Kudos
kusucu
Contributor
Contributor

Yes, I have

0 Kudos
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

There are local contact email addresses and numbers here: Contact Us

The myLearn team should be able to help: mylearn_support@vmware.com

Send them the full information and wait for a response.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
0 Kudos
kusucu
Contributor
Contributor

I did it as well

no reply

0 Kudos
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

lbourque​ - is this something you can help with as the user is getting no response from the Certification and myLearn teams?

0 Kudos
lbourque
Virtuoso
Virtuoso

Certainly.

kusucu email me directly at lbourque {@} vmware.com with both emails you have for your certs on mylearn.vmware.com. We can merge those accounts. If this is for your Pearson account, you would need to contact Pearson for that.

0 Kudos
kusucu
Contributor
Contributor

hello,

email sent

Pearson for what?

0 Kudos
kusucu
Contributor
Contributor

have not received the YourAcclaim badge either. Your acclaim says:

"I am unable to locate a VMware Certified Professional - Data Center Virtualization 2020 (VCP-DCV 2020) badge issued to you in our system under your name or either email address yyy@yyy.com or xxx@xxx.com.

Please reach out to VMware directly at badging@vmware.com for further assistance. They can issue your badge accordingly."

everything is very weird

0 Kudos
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

I would have expected that given that your exam passes are currently split across what are separate accounts - the systems would not yet think "you" are a VCP-DCV 2020.

0 Kudos
kusucu
Contributor
Contributor

I guess I have to wait ...

0 Kudos