VMware {code} Community
Nazan97
Contributor
Contributor

vapp not started

Hi all

In our vmware structure, there are 2 vcenter, namely management and edge-resource pool.

Management vcenter unfortunatly restarted.We have reactivated vcenter and VSAN and HA,NSX now look healthy.

But vms connected to Vapp cannot enter the start state.

Fail on below;

Unable to start vApp "testing2". - Platform config fault reported by vCenter Server. Platform Config fault occurred. An error occurred during host configuration. vCenter Server task (moref: task-11383) failed in vCenter Server 'EdgeResourcePod-vCenter' (36101bc6-481d-4110-9ba9-226cfe32f224). - An error occurred during host configuration.

image.png

vcloud-container-debug.log file in the /opt/vmware/vcloud-director/logs(logoutput file named) directory, but I could not find much detail.

I closed the admission control but the error occurred again.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

Moderator: Why have you posted this in the {code} forums? Which VMware product are you using to manage the vApp? (So I can move the thread)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
0 Kudos