Please run reconnect/re-configure site pairing once and then click on rescan adapters
If the issue persists, take a snapshot of SRM appliance perform steps.1 to 5 here -->
- Log in using administrator account to the SRM Appliance using putty.
- Switch to the root user using the command: su root
- At the log location enter the command to get the docker ID used by SRA docker ps -l
- To login to the container ID, enter command docker exec -it -u srm <container id> sh
- Configure SRM with the virtual appliance for VSC, VASA Provider, and SRA IP address and password using the command: perl command.pl -I <va-IP> administrator <va-password>
Hi, thank you for your repsonse.
I have reconnected the site pairing, still no replication adapters are available. I followed the article VSC, VASA Provider, and SRA 9.7 Documentation Center as swell. Still no adapters available...
That should have got the SRAs working. Please reboot these appliances and perform rescan adapters on both appliances.
If the SRAs are still not detected, please attach SRM logs to identify if that reports any issues.
SRM logs: /var/log/vmware/srm/vmware-dr.log
If you find a folder for SRA in /var/log/vmware/ or /var/log/vmware/srm/, please attach them as well
I did another reboot, now i have the following error again on the srm appliance:
Cannot retrieve SRA details. The SRA might have configuration issues.
Seems like an issue with the SRA application or some communication issue between SRA and Netapp VSC.
Please rescan adapters and check the SRM logs on the appliance for more details or attach them here if possible
Hi, i ran again into problems, but that was an issue because the VSC was down. I was missing my storage under the VSC tab of the vsphere client. When the VSC rebooted, and the storage was back, i noticed that the SRA was not enabled under settings > manage capabilities.
I have enabled the SRA again and things are running now. Because of a changed storage password i have added the storage again but forgot to enable SRA. We need this capability turned on for SRA to work.......
Thanks for your support!
Great work there. Thank you for sharing the details