0 Replies Latest reply on Jul 30, 2020 8:38 PM by JDMils_Interactive

Australia, Melbourne- Position Vacancy

JDMils_Interactive Novice

I'm looking for a very talented individual who can work well in a team to design, build and manage the following type of environments:

• vCenter 6.0 to 7.0
      • NSX-V & NSX-T
      • vCloud Director

I'm not looking for an administrator of these systems. You need to have the skills required to work with PowerCLI in the vCenter environment, know how to search the appropriate vSphere logs, understand what is listed in the logs and be able to act on the information.

Additional skills which would make the candidate more valuable to us would include:

• Cisco UCS Infrastructure build skills
      • Cisco IMC Supervisor build skills
      • Zerto DR build skills

The role can be either Melbourne or Sydney based. Salary will only be discussed after the application is accepted and formalised.

About the company:

The company is an Australian MSP which has a very large footprint in the Australian IT world. I can't mention who we are here, but once I receive your application and if I believe you will fit the position description, then I'll let you know more. You may then be contacted by the company's HR division to progress your application in a more official manner.

The reason why I am advertising here is that I can't seem to find the right candidate for this role due to my high expectations and I hope this widens the search!

Please forward your CVs to jobseeker@jdmils.com if you think you can add value to the above description.

Thanks

Julian.