Can confirm this also
Windows 10 1809
Looks like the CVapps is attached but no gui to advise in provisioning mode.
Use old client Appvol 4.0.1 all seems to work gui etc.
Latest: With the 4.0.1 agent it still mounts and displays the provisioning gui. But now for some reason when you finish the provisioning it reboots and cancels. I'll try redoing that VM tomorrow.
Yeah agreed mine displays GUI etc.
compete the stack and assign it nothing shows up.
but when I had 4.1 agent it gave me error 403 virtualization is disabled
so will need to find out what’s happening and get that sorted.
Do you happen to have "Disable Agent Session Cookie" enabled in your App Volumes configuration either by a prior direct change to SQL or in the App Volumes Manager? I did to solve a prior problem. I turned it back off and it started working. There must be a change to the agent that expected it. I got the idea after working with a VMWare tech to try a few things and send logs.
So fixed my issue appvolumes all playing well again
NTLM issue persists, disable NTLM authentication in App Volumes Manager:
- Open Windows Explorer on the App Volumes Manager machine.
- Right-click My Computer.
- Click Properties > Advanced System Settings > Environment Variables.
- In the System Variables panel, click New.
- Enter AVM_NTLM_DISABLED in the Variable Name text box.
- Enter 1 in the Variable Value text box.
- Restart the App Volumes Manager service.
- Restart all desktops so they check back into App Volumes Manager.
just nice I added that bam appvolumes happy.
and packaged up Visio and project happy days