VMware Edu & Cert Community
asurania
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

VCAP - 3V0-21.20: Advanced Deploy VMware vSphere 6.7 - Only in limited Centers

I was finally able to book the VCAP 6.7 Deploy Exam.   It shows up in "Other Exams" and is only available in limited exam centers.  Just a FYI to everyone.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

I found it here: https://wsr.pearsonvue.com/testtaker/registration/Dashboard/VMWAREINC

View Exams

Advanced Level Exams

Screenshot 2020-07-14 at 09.01.45.png

VCAP Deploy exams have only ever been available in certain testing centres - the requirements to run these exams are higher.

I heard VMware are also working on offering them as remote proctored exams, the same as they've done now for VCP and VCAP Design exams.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
0 Kudos
MJMSRI
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

i Checked about this VCAP Deploy yesterday regarding proctoring and its still only available in some test centers, vmware education response was:

"As I understand, you needed the details regarding certification.

Please be informed, VCAP Exam is Non-Proctored exam and however we are working on making this exam online and currently we do not have the update on when the exam would be proctored version."

0 Kudos
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

Correct, I hadn't heard that anything had changed yet.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
0 Kudos