For some odd reason, all of the NSX-T deployments I make seems to be broken, even if I download the OVA for a second time.
I deploy it like I always do and this is what happens:
1. I start the VM.
2. I wait about 20 minutes to give everything time to start up.
3. I go the NSX-T Manager, the login-prompt appears very quickly.
4. It loads for about five minutes.
5. It lets me in, but gives an error that the manager can be in an uncertain state.
6. When trying to configure a host for NSX-T, I get this: "A problem occurred while performing this operation. Please check the logs for details". In the notifications it says: "The operation creating a transport node from the discovered node failed: A problem occurred while performing this operation. Please check the logs for details."
Where are the logs located that I should check? I'd be happy to provide them here.
Not sure why and how this happens, it suddenly just happens.
In the end, this had nothing to do with NSX-T.
The problem was identified to be a Palo Alto Networks VM sitting between the main network and the network that NSX-T install was on. Switching it out fixed the issue.