It does no output
Ok, so let's see what may cause this.
To start with, please provide some details about your setup:
- which exact version/build of ESXi do you use
- are the disks configured in a RAID set
- which RAID controller do you use
- what's the output of ls -lisa /dev/disks
- in case the missing datastore is on a separate LUN (not the installation LUN), what's the output for the command in step 1 at https://kb.vmware.com/s/article/2046610?lang=en_us
After going into the Raid Setup and restarting one more time. (did multiple restarts already)
I am seeing the datastore again. I don't know why. Because I didn't applied anything in the raid setup.
(the outputs are from before the startup)
Thank for your effort André.