This content has been marked as final. Show 1 reply
Welcome to Skyline Communities !!!
Kindly follow the below-mentioned steps to isolate the issue and upgrade Skyline.
- Reboot the appliance (Skyline health services are needed to be started for the upgrade to initiate thereby all the required services are started.)
- Check the communicate status from Skyline to the VMware VAPP web
- Connect to the Skyline virtual machine collector using the VM console
- Login with root credentials
- Execute the command: curl -v https://vapp-updates.vmware.com:443
- Once executed you should see the connection status of the certificate to be Ok.
- If the certificate validation is not complete, then check the firewall rule and make sure Skyline Appliance is able to communicate on the network to vapp-update.vmware.com over port 443.