VMware Edu & Cert Community
sadom
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

VMware Learning Zone

vmware has an announcement . we will get a 6 Month FREE access to a huge number of learning courses and videos. the topic I'm wondering is this

There is a course / training requirement to get some certificates at vmware. Is there any training in this 6 month platform where I can take a certificate and take the certification exam. that is, whatever training I complete, I will be formally trained and I will gain the condition to take the exam.

If i am current VCP holder or holder of VCP5

do i need the required training and can i go and pass the exam ( 6.7 or 7 ) only without training.

thanks

0 Kudos
1 Reply
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

The last time you asked a similar question, I told you that VCA-DBT was the only certification for which the training was free (and that training isn’t even “required”, you could just register and pay for the exam if you wanted to)

That is still true regardless of the VLZ promotion - there are no VLZ courses which meet the training requirement for VCP.

In terms of your last question, select the path on this page which matches your current situation and you’ll see the requirements: VMware Certified Professional - Data Center Virtualization 2020 (VCP-DCV 2020)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
0 Kudos