VMware Edu & Cert Community
travis1w
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

VCP-DTM 2020

I am going through the material for the 2V0-51.19 exam and wanted to make sure I'm referencing the correct version of the ancillary products. Horizon is 7.7.

Does anyone know what versions we should reference for AppVolumes, UEM, and vROps for Horizon?

Thank you!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
travis1w
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Ok, so using that idea Horizon 7.7 was released on 12/2018 and the next version(7.8) came out on 03/2019, here are the versions of products also released during that time.

UEM = 9.6

App Volumes = 2.15 (Hopefully only 2.x material is covered as the 3.x docs have been removed from the site)

vROps Horizon = 6.6 - 6.7

Hopefully this helps someone else.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Alex_Romeo
Leadership
Leadership
Jump to solution

Hi,

Professional VMware Horizon 7.7

VMware Horizon content in this exam based on v7.7. Review all 7.7 release notes and material forfeatures and function.

(see Attachment).

VMware Horizon 7 Documentation:

Documentation for VMware Horizon 7

ARomeo

Blog: https://www.aleadmin.it/
0 Kudos
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

AppVolumes, UEM, vROps for Horizon - whichever versions were current when Horizon 7.7 was released.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
0 Kudos
travis1w
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

App Volumes, UEM and vROps for Horizon versions are not mentioned in the Exam objectives

0 Kudos
travis1w
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Ok, so using that idea Horizon 7.7 was released on 12/2018 and the next version(7.8) came out on 03/2019, here are the versions of products also released during that time.

UEM = 9.6

App Volumes = 2.15 (Hopefully only 2.x material is covered as the 3.x docs have been removed from the site)

vROps Horizon = 6.6 - 6.7

Hopefully this helps someone else.