0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

Download from here: Download VMware vSphere Hypervisor for Free

License keys for 7.0 are not currently available, unless something changed in the last couple of days: Upgraded to esxi 7.0, no key?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

Download from here: Download VMware vSphere Hypervisor for Free

License keys for 7.0 are not currently available, unless something changed in the last couple of days: Upgraded to esxi 7.0, no key?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
0 Kudos
Adrezs
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Has this changed yet?

It is now October?

Or we can't get free license for ESXi 7U1

0 Kudos
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

Yes, just a few days after the ESXi 7.0 code was released.

You would have seen that if you followed the link previously posted and went through the process: Download VMware vSphere Hypervisor for Free

0 Kudos