VMware Networking Community
Hiro1205
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Evaluate NSX in advance

I am thinking of introducing NSX, and I would like to evaluate its functions in advance.

Isn't there a better way to do it?

Lab has tried it and wants to try it out in a real company environment.

Please give me some advice.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
NicolasAlauzet
Jump to solution

Do the contact sale process to get (if possible) a trial version of the product.

Or maybe you can try to reach a VMware partner in your region and have a talk about this.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Triple VCIX (CMA-NV-DCV) | vExpert | MCSE | CCNA

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
NicolasAlauzet
Jump to solution

Hi there!

• Hands-on Labs allow you to experience products in a virtual lab environment anytime, anywhere. No installation, license or special hardware is required, and you can get started in just minutes.
  • Evaluation versions of products can be downloaded and installed in your own environment and are fully-functional for a limited time.
0 Kudos
Hiro1205
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

To NicolasAlauzet ,

Thanks for advise.

Could you tell me the link of download Evaluation versions of products?

Thanks,

Hiroyuki Yamanaka

0 Kudos
NicolasAlauzet
Jump to solution

Do the contact sale process to get (if possible) a trial version of the product.

Or maybe you can try to reach a VMware partner in your region and have a talk about this.

0 Kudos
daphnissov
Immortal
Immortal
Jump to solution

You should really contact and work with a partner in your area. NSX isn't something to just casually fling into your environment; it can very easily blow up your network if you don't know what you're doing. I strongly recommend using a partner who has experience in this area, especially finding one with the NSX master services competency (MSC).

0 Kudos