VMware Edu & Cert Community
tomasiwilly
Contributor
Contributor

I have passed the 2V0-622 - VCP6-DCV Exam (6.5) but didn't take Foundations Exam yet

Hello,

I have passed the 2V0-622 - VCP6-DCV Exam (6.5) but didn't take Foundations Exam yet (don't ask why, personal reasons).

I see that the Foundations 6.5 exam is now only available for India. Do I have any option to complete my VCP 6.5 certification right now?

Thank you!

2 Replies
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

You can’t complete VCP6.5-DCV now as the exam you need retired almost 6 months ago.

Your 6.5 exam will count towards VCP-DCV 2020 if you pass the latest Foundations exam on 6.7

VMware Certified Professional - Data Center Virtualization 2020 (VCP-DCV 2020)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

You will need to complete 6.7 training - any of the courses listed on the page I linked to, or the What’s New 5.5 - 6.7 class IF you completed a 6.5 class.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog