VMware Workspace ONE Community
MarkusBuchman
Contributor
Contributor

AirWatch VPP Purchased app is not showing in console

Was wondering if anyone has ever came across a scenario where an app does not show up on the IOS Puchased list view.  I only have problem with one app (Intelligent Hub) not showing on my purchased list so that I can assign, etc.  It is showing my licenses on the Apple Business site but not my console.  I can add any other app and it will show up but in the Intelligent hub.  I am thinking it has something to do with the fact it was added as public previously and I removed it and added it via VPP.  It shows I have enough licenses but will not show up in AirWatch under the Purchased area.

I updated the VPP token just to make sure (even though no issues on any other app).  Still not showing up.  Did a test by adding an app in the Apple business site.  Went to AirWatch and synced and sure enough the new app shows up, but still no Intelligent Hub showing.

Thanks,

Markus Buchman

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
cm1190
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Maybe it's still under public apps if filter is set to "all"?

Can you find it, when you search (search button in the task-bar) for "hub"?

0 Kudos
chengtmskcc
Expert
Expert

This is an interesting issue. Have you heard back from VMware support just yet?

0 Kudos
rterakedis
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

Are the licenses specifically assigned to the Location Token in Apple Business Manager that you've got uploaded into Workspace ONE UEM?   It is possible to have licenses for an app purchased in ABM but assigned to no token (or a different token).

0 Kudos