VMware Workspace ONE Community
BryonBronner
Contributor
Contributor

On startup Boxer is requiring me to log into an old email account

When I launch Boxer (IOS) the application immediately prompts me to login to my old (and defunct) email account.

At my previous job, I used boxer to access corporate email.  After I left that organization, I uninstalled boxer from my iPhone and iPad. Interestingly my new employer also utilizes boxer.  Therefore I re-installed the app from the App Store.  When I launch the app (from either my iPhone or iPad) it immediately displays the email address from my previous employer and prompts for the password.  I have been unable to find a way around this screen.  This includes entering bogus passwords (I've long since forgotten my old password) in vain hope the application would ' give up'  after a dozen or so login attempts.  How do I reset the app back to it ' out of the box'  settings?

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Bryon
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
hank1
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Bryon,

I think I have seen this issue once as well. But I forgot exactly what we did.

I would check to make sure the profile used for management is off your iphone. I forgot the exact place to go but I think its in general and profiles.

I think what we did was uninstall all vmware items, restart the phone, then install hub and go through the process again and that worked. I think hub may keep some settings that boxer interacts with?

Just a thought,

I hope that helps!
0 Kudos
BryonBronner
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for the suggestion. Unfortunately there aren’t (nor were there) any profiles installed on the device. 
0 Kudos