VMware Workspace ONE Community
MatthewSwenson
Hot Shot
Hot Shot
Jump to solution

Featured Content Not Updating in Content 3.19.0.20

Just passing the word around that the latest Content app, released yesterday, does not seem to properly handle updates to the Featured Content list. I reported the issue to support yesterday, and we confirmed the behavior today for my enrollments in CN274. They still need to do some internal confirmation, but everything seems to point to the app release as the culprit.

Symptoms:

Existing enrollments which displayed Featured Content on the previous Content version prior to the update will continue to display that Feature Content list. Updates to the Featured Content list on the console are ignored by the app.

New enrollments on the app version listed in the subject never display the Featured Content portion of the page.

Note that it is only the Featured List that is not working. Individual files and categories are downloading and opening just fine. If someone else has experienced this issue and is working with support, I can post my ticket # in hopes of a quicker escalation and repair.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
MatthewSwenson
Hot Shot
Hot Shot
Jump to solution

Update: Support has confirmed this bug on the latest Content Locker app and has raised a high-priority bug to fix this issue.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
MatthewSwenson
Hot Shot
Hot Shot
Jump to solution

Update: Support has confirmed this bug on the latest Content Locker app and has raised a high-priority bug to fix this issue.
0 Kudos