VMware Workspace ONE Community
burhanozaydas
Contributor
Contributor

deploy pdf with smart group

Hello,

i am using AW 18.11.0.9 (1811), and I want to pdf file deploy with smart group. I did not see any way. ?
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
MatthewSwenson
Hot Shot
Hot Shot

If you're talking about using the Content Locker, you cannot use Smart Groups.  You can, however deploy to Organization Groups or User Groups by device ownership.

You may find a way to deploy your file via Products using a Smart Group, but then you will have to train your users where to find the file, so I'm not sure how helpful that is.  Others with more Products experience may suggest otherwise.
0 Kudos
burhanozaydas
Contributor
Contributor

hello Matthew, thank you answer

yes i using content locker, just I want to deploy file like .pdf using smart groups
0 Kudos
MatthewSwenson
Hot Shot
Hot Shot

As said before, you cannot currently deploy files in Content Locker by Smart Group.  You can only leverage Organization Groups and/or User Groups.

PR-184639 is an open feature request for the ability to use Smart Groups with Content Locker.  I believe it is something they are planning to implement based on my notes, but you should definitely open a support ticket with that number so they know you are also interested.
0 Kudos
burhanozaydas
Contributor
Contributor

thank you, Matthew
0 Kudos