VMware Workspace ONE Community
alouie397
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Airwatch console different DEP Profiles

To anyone,

I have a question about DEP profile: If for example I have an OG named Test and a child group Test 1. Is this how the enrollment part works when having different profiles, I understand the setup assistant part. If I created one DEP profile called Test and in the setting for Device Organization group i type in Test then that means and it the Device ownership Corporate dedicated  Save it. Then the device I enroll in DEP will go to the Test OG. Now if I make another DEP profile named Test 1 and for the Device Organization Group and type in Test 1 and Device ownership is corporate shared and  save. The I select Test 1 DEP Profile and click save then and device I enroll that moment goes into the child group Test 1. So basically I have to set the condition of the smart group to match the DEP profile so each device goes into the correct OG? Does this sound right to anyone?

Thank you

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Bramdecorte
Contributor
Contributor

i just set the profile at the Test OG and then when a user who has a preffered OG of Test1 enrolls the DEP device it gets under Test1.

But your solution can also work.

0 Kudos