VMware Workspace ONE Community
RohitBorekar
Contributor
Contributor

SEG V2 Admin GUI doesn't load after a fresh install

latest Airwatch version 9.7.0.12

ADMIN GUI and Diagonostic GUI doesn't load at all after a fresh install. Meassage ' This page can't be displayed'  Installed SEG V2 on a server followed the installation guide, meets all pre-reqs Disabled firewall check the proxy IIS is running even though SEGV2 doesn't use IIS netstat -a shows its listening on 44444 nothing on this server is using port 443 Tried with https and http still no luck Any advise?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
6 Replies
ThomasCheng
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Keep us posted Rohit as I'm about to migrate from SEG classic to V2 soon.
0 Kudos
RohitBorekar
Contributor
Contributor

Turns out it was the IE TLS settings all 3 of them needed to be enabled and there was some service firewall was blocking too.
0 Kudos
MUHAMMADLUTFIMO
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Rohit. I came to the same issue as well. Can I know what exactly do you mean by ' IE TLS settings all 3 of them needed to be enabled'  ? Do you mean to enable TLS 1.0, 1.1 and 1.2 ? Appreciate the assistance. Thank you.
0 Kudos
RohitBorekar
Contributor
Contributor

yes, also in our case we needed to allow it from the firewall as well.
0 Kudos
MUHAMMADLUTFIMO
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Rohit. Noted. We were able to install SEG V2 successfully and got SEG Admin GUI and Diagnostics to run successfully as well. We did not have to enable any firewall rules. Did a netstat and was able to see that the port was listening. However, now when we do a Test Connection on the MEM profile in Console, it comes to a failure on AW Connection to SEG. I see another thread in the forum and will be posting my questions there instead. Thank you.
0 Kudos
RohitBorekar
Contributor
Contributor

I had that issue too.

Just make sure all airwatch services are running and in the email configuration setting  under ' external settings'   use the url without the port number if you are using 443

it will auto fill it.

even though documentation says you must type port number but if you don't and hit save it will autofill and that' worked for us.

also make sure there are no type or spaces
0 Kudos