VMware Workspace ONE Community
VegardAarseth
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

iOS device not showing all assigned apps

I've got a couple of devices not showing all of the assigned apps. The ipads should have 17/17 installed. But some ipads are showing 12/12 and 13/13, etc. Even though they're in the same assignment group.
In the applist under device details, I can't see the missing apps.
If I go to the applications that are missing, and choose ' manage devices'  I can see the device and it reports as installed. I've tried removing and installing the app for those devices. But this isn't working 100%.

Very frustrating! And very time consuming trying to get every app installed on all the devices.
This is a on-premise installation and we are running 9.2.3.0.
Could this be a problem between newer ios and our ' old'  version of AirWatch? I'm going to update to Workspace one UEM 9.5/9.6 soon.
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies
Stansfield
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Check if you ran out of vpp licenses and make sure the smart group service is running on the servers.
0 Kudos
VegardAarseth
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Thanks for the suggestions. I've got plenty of VPP licences and the service is running. I'll try to update our installation.
0 Kudos
VegardAarseth
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Did a test yesterday. Two devices on ios 11.3.x. All had 17/17 apps installed. After the update, one of the ipads was missing the app intowords. It's now showing 16/16 apps installed. When I go into the application and search for the device under assigned devices. It's marked as ' not installed' . In the device event log, there is no information of this app being removed.
Very frustrating!
0 Kudos
chengtmskcc
Expert
Expert

Any update folks? I'm seeing the same on my devices.
0 Kudos
VegardAarseth
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Nope. Same problem. We're at 1902 now.
0 Kudos