VMware Support Community
seamusobr1
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Muted Findings

Does anyone know a way of preventing muted findings from appearing in the OSR report as it would be helpful to exclude these

Thanks in advance

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
pashmeen
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Hello,

Happy New Year!

My name is Pashmeen Mistry and I am the Product Manager of Skyline. Currently, we do not have this ability. That said, we are actively looking at refreshing the content of the OSR report. Can you share your feedback for the same? What do you like about these reports, what would you like changed (in addition to ensuring the Muted findings don't show up there), the frequency at which they are delivered, more direct exports from Advisor etc..

Your feedback will be very valuable to us as we enhance our reporting capabilities within Skyline.

Thank you,

Pashmeen

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
pashmeen
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Hello,

Happy New Year!

My name is Pashmeen Mistry and I am the Product Manager of Skyline. Currently, we do not have this ability. That said, we are actively looking at refreshing the content of the OSR report. Can you share your feedback for the same? What do you like about these reports, what would you like changed (in addition to ensuring the Muted findings don't show up there), the frequency at which they are delivered, more direct exports from Advisor etc..

Your feedback will be very valuable to us as we enhance our reporting capabilities within Skyline.

Thank you,

Pashmeen

0 Kudos