Fusion 11.5.1, IOS 10.15.1, iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, 2019), 3.7 GHz 6-Core Intel Core i5, 16 GB 2667 MHz DDR4.
I used migration manager to move both Fusion and W10 from my old machine, an Imac from 2012.
1. Booting into W10 from 11.5.1 takes forever.
2. Once booted VM is super slow.
3. Screen resolution is super high and I can just barely see the icons.
a. When i actually get to the display resolution screen it defaults to 5000+ x 1900+ resolution. When I change resolution it works but will not save always changes upon restart.
b. After resolution change the mouse becomes very wonky.
So two possible things:
1) Did you upgrade the virtual hardware and vmware tools after upgrading?
2) What's the guest configuration?