0 Replies Latest reply on Nov 25, 2019 1:49 PM by alsmk2

NSX-T: Error migrating vmk / adding a different pnic after NSX-T redeploy (The object "" used in this operation has a different version 0....)

alsmk2 Hot Shot

Hi,

We recently had an issue with an ESXi node that was crashing every few weeks. VMware seem to think this is down to something in NSX-T, so asked that we migrated the networking back to a vSS, and then re-add it as a transport node.

That has been done successfully in all aspects but I'm unable to add a second physical nic to the n-vds

In both instances, I receive the following error:

The object Node/a2d509ba-7aa7-4dfe-92b0-72ae5b9e6e4a used in this operation has different version 0 than the current system version. Fetch the latest copy of the object and retry operation. (Error code: 604)

I can't find anything at all on this error or how to "fetch the latest copy." Before I go back to support, I was hoping somebody else had come across this error and had a resolution.

NSX-T is deployed as a collapsed compute model, which is why it's necessary to migrate a second physical nic after the initial deployment.

Thanks in advance