VMware Cloud Community
mw_dg
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

vRealize Automation deployment has failed. Check vRSLCM UI for more details.

So I did check the UI. Here is the last part of the log file it suggested I check. I do not know what it means.  vRA is installed and I was able to log in on the console to check the log file.  But no idea what the errors seen in the attached screenshot mean.  So not sure how to fix things.

Any help will be much appreciated.  Any ohter info you need let me now.

Thanks in advance,

Michael

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
7 Replies
gradinka
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

team might need a full log-bundle to figure out the issue.

if you can file an SR with vmware support, and provide all thee info and logbundle, that will be great Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
msk05
Hot Shot
Hot Shot

We have same error message and attached is the log bundle. Please advicepastedImage_0.png

0 Kudos
gradinka
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

OK, seems that LCM is installed but vRA deploy/config failed.

please login into LCM as instructed by the wizard, and check the exact failure error/code there.

alternatively, if you login to the vra appliance via console, you can create a log bundle with the command "vracli"  CLI command

0 Kudos
JFCooleBA
Contributor
Contributor

Unfortunately that installer log won't be too helpful - you'll need to upload the 'deploy.log' from the vRA 8 appliance to get a sense of the issue.

Should be in /var/log on the appliance.

DineshBabuTG
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

Hi Michael,

Can you please attach the log bundle of vRA and LCM, vRA log bundle can be generated by login to vRA VA console by running the command vracli log-bundle, and the LCM logs are present in the LCM VA location /var/log/vrlcm/vmware_vrlcm.log

Thanks,

Dinesh

0 Kudos
msk05
Hot Shot
Hot Shot

It was failing due to vRA machine unable to power on. I just retried the request and it went successful.

pastedImage_0.png

0 Kudos
DineshBabuTG
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

So does the vRA deployment is successful now after the VM is powered on?

0 Kudos