VMware Communities
SirMuhamadantar
Contributor
Contributor

i very hard to search of Vsphere Vcenter 5.6

i very hard to search of Vsphere Vcenter 5.6 or vsphere storage manager 5.6

i hope vmware community help me because my lab or my environment not allow new version of vmware 6.7 or maximum of this version

and i search in HOL special labs is not found like SDC 1610

thanks for your efforts

SirMuhamadantar

SirMuhamadantar@yandex.com

0 Kudos
6 Replies
asajm
Expert
Expert

Hi

Check Download VMware vSphere

If you think your queries have been answered
Marking this response as "Solution " or "Kudo"
ASAJM
0 Kudos
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

Customers should be able to download older versions, evaluators can only get the latest version.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
0 Kudos
SirMuhamadantar
Contributor
Contributor

thanks for your effort but this version 6.5 and i won't 5.6 trail version not full version

this not hard for vmware it just trail version and it this very important for me  because my lab and next in futher i purchase it form vmware for my work

i hope you can help me

thanks again for your efforts

0 Kudos
SirMuhamadantar
Contributor
Contributor

how i can be elevator

0 Kudos
daphnissov
Immortal
Immortal

As he told you, you have to be a customer with a valid entitlement to get older versions. If you aren't a customer with such an entitlement, you can't get 6.5 (there is no version 5.6 as you have specified in your thread title).

0 Kudos
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

Evaluate VMware Products

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
0 Kudos