VMware Cloud Community
ccros444
Contributor
Contributor

TSL Reconfigurator

I'm trying to utilize the TSL Reconfigurator on our vCenter VM running on vSphere to enable TSLv1.0 on the same newly installed vSphere 6.7.0

I have used SSH to install the configurator as root onto the vCenter and ran the following command

/usr/lib/vmware-vSphereTlsReconfigurator/EsxTlsReconfigurator ]# ./reconfigureEsx vCenterHost -h (vcenter ip address) -u Administrator@(domain).local -p TLSv1.0 TLSv1.1 TLSv1.2

But i am getting the following error which seems to be a programming error with the reconfigurator itself

Validating product version at: "localhost". Traceback (most recent call last): File "./reconfigureEsx", line 564, in <module> main() File "./reconfigureEsx", line 560, in main args.func(args) File "./reconfigureEsx", line 238, in ReconfigureVCenterHosts None) File "./reconfigureEsx", line 195, in LocateVCenterEntities for key, values in result.iteritems(): AttributeError: 'collections.defaultdict' object has no attribute 'iteritems'

I have atttached the full error logs

0 Kudos
1 Reply
timverid
Contributor
Contributor

Were you ever able to work around this issue? I have the same problem when i installed version 6.5 of the tls reconfigurator, on a 6.7 vCenter...

0 Kudos