VMware Cloud Community
Bishop0304
Contributor
Contributor

Run Report of last login

Hey everyone So im trying to accomplish how i can run a report on all the VM in our Database that has not been logged into for over 30 days so that we can clear users that have not logged in and clear vdis not being used. We are currently in the works of upgrading our VDI Infrastructure but we are not migrating our current vdis to new Setup we will be doing a complete new build with win10 but just looking into finding out how many users and VM we are needing to setup on this new setup so if anyone can point me in the right direction to be able to run a report i would be ecstatic.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
sjesse
Leadership
Leadership

You should move this to the horizon space if that's the vdi product your using, there are no vsphere specific apis that can help, but there are things you can do if you have VMware horizon .

0 Kudos
Bishop0304
Contributor
Contributor

So it is run from our Horizon space sorry for the confusion but im just needing to find a way to run a report easily saying that can just give me last login to a vdi by days our months to see what vdis have not been logged into after a certain amount of time.

0 Kudos