VMware Horizon Community
Mickeybyte2
Hot Shot
Hot Shot
Jump to solution

Horizon Console Dashboard (7.9)

Hey,

In our environment we had Horizon 7.1 running that was upgraded to 7.9 a few months ago. I'm new here, so I'm checking out the new Horizon Console (HTML5) but on the "dashboard" of the Horizon Console I only see the genaral picture and the "what's new" information, but no real information about out environment (see picture below).

I've been looking around and saw some screenshots from a  7.10 environment that does show relevant information on the dashboard, but it's not clear to me if this is only from 7.10 available or should I also be able to see our information on our current 7.9 dashboard? As it is now, the dashboard doesn't have a real "dashboard" function... (all the other links in the left column are working as they suppose to)

horizondashboard.png

Regards,

Michiel.

Regards, Michiel.
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Mickeybyte2
Hot Shot
Hot Shot
Jump to solution

It seems that the dashboard is only populated with useful information since version 7.10 (What’s New in Horizon 7.10, Horizon Client 5.2, Dynamic Environment Manager 9.9, and App Volumes 2.1...

Regards, Michiel.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Mickeybyte2
Hot Shot
Hot Shot
Jump to solution

It seems that the dashboard is only populated with useful information since version 7.10 (What’s New in Horizon 7.10, Horizon Client 5.2, Dynamic Environment Manager 9.9, and App Volumes 2.1...

Regards, Michiel.
0 Kudos