VMware Cloud Community
mhofford
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Updated to vCenter 6.7 U3 and HTML5 client just spins

HELP!!!... I bet that's heard a lot here. So, We updated the our current vCenter 6.7 to Update 3. Everything seemed good. It took a little longer than I expected but once it finished I attempted to open the console and once I authenticated with domain credentials all it does is spin. So I thought I would reboot it and try again. Same results. Then I thought I would let it "cook" over night and try again in the morning which landed me here. Although I did try the web client, (even though I expressly encouraged to use the HTML5 client), and it worked. If this wasn't such a highly visible project I would bang away on it until I figured it out but.... All comments are welcomed. Thank you.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
a_p_
Leadership
Leadership
Jump to solution

Just to rule that out. Did you clear your browser's cache and vCSA related cookies after the upgrade? Is it the same with different browsers, or from another workstation?

André

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Was it helpful? Let us know by completing this short survey here.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
a_p_
Leadership
Leadership
Jump to solution

Just to rule that out. Did you clear your browser's cache and vCSA related cookies after the upgrade? Is it the same with different browsers, or from another workstation?

André

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Was it helpful? Let us know by completing this short survey here.

0 Kudos
mhofford
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

... and that's why I come here!  I know that's was a n00b move but sometimes when you get lost in the weeds it tough to find the sky. Thanks a million.

0 Kudos