2 Replies Latest reply on Aug 29, 2019 4:42 AM by mhofford

    Updated to vCenter 6.7 U3 and HTML5 client just spins

    mhofford Lurker

      HELP!!!... I bet that's heard a lot here. So, We updated the our current vCenter 6.7 to Update 3. Everything seemed good. It took a little longer than I expected but once it finished I attempted to open the console and once I authenticated with domain credentials all it does is spin. So I thought I would reboot it and try again. Same results. Then I thought I would let it "cook" over night and try again in the morning which landed me here. Although I did try the web client, (even though I expressly encouraged to use the HTML5 client), and it worked. If this wasn't such a highly visible project I would bang away on it until I figured it out but.... All comments are welcomed. Thank you.