Hi to anyone.
This post is 80% for share an info with the community and 20% for asking help (just because this is a windows issue and I am not so sure that someone know how to fix it easy)
I never experienced this "known issue" with workstation or player versions until a specific windows update package.
After some tries I noticed a new update made by Microsoft and installed just before the issue began.
Once I uninstalled it and rebooted the system, the Virtual Machine has started correctly.
The package was installed on 10/08/2019 just two days before another one package.
I did some try so, as we know, the first package I uninstalled wasn't the right one .
After I unistalled the right one I solved the issue but Windows reinstalled them again forcing me so nowaday i got both packages installed again and my vmware broken again.
The package name is one of those:
b) KB4506991 ( <--- I suppose this one)
I hope it may help someone