Thanks for reading our weekly blogs! Today we are excited to announce that we have launched our Quick Start Guide/Resource Hub to help Customers: Install, Deploy and use ! This guide will be managed by the Customer Success Architect will be updated whenever there is a new feature added or product change.
Check out the video below to learn more about what is included in our new Quick Start Guide:
The Quick Start Guide is divided up into six sections containing the following information:
What is ?:
- Refresher of what is and how the technology works.
- Installation steps.
- Technical Pre- for deployment.
- Overview of the deployment timeline.
- Appliance, host, and guest deployment steps and video tutorial.
Scopes and Services:
- Overview of what Scopes and Services in are.
- How to create Scopes and Services.
- Overview of what Discovery mode is, how it works and what its purpose is.
- Review of processes and behaviors, and how to view them in .
- How to properly move from Discovery Mode to Protected mode.
- Overview of what Protected Mode is and how it works.
- Review of deviations, Alerts and Event types.
- How Alerts and Events are classified in
- Review of Blacklist and Whitelist.
Rule Enforcement (optional step):
- Introduction to Rule Enforcement in .
- Overview of each Remediation action, and how to apply them.
In addition, there are sections for:
- Useful links- a full list of blogs around deployment, features, and tips/best practices.
- FAQ – Common questions around answered here.
- Helpful videos- Deployment and Feature review videos and demos.
We hope this guide can be of great assistance to our Customers!
Please check it out: http://http://www.vmware.com/go/appdefense-quick-start