How did you add the users, did you do this under identity and select skyline user access?
Hi A13xxx ,
Below steps help to add users:
- On the VMware Cloud Service toolbar, click the VMware Cloud Services icon and select Identity & Access Management.
- Click Add Users.
- On the Active Users tab, enter the email address of the user you want to add to your organization.
You can add more than one user at a time.
- In the Role in organization text box, assign the role that the user will use in the organization.
- The organization owner role includes access to the Support Center. If you are assigning the role of organization member and you want to give the user access to the Support Center, select the Support User check box.
- To give the user access to a service in the organization, click Add service access.
For more details refer to :
So the two users were added by the "Identity & Access Management" tab. I added them with user role for the collector, and admin role for the advisor. They also have the support role for the orginization.
When they login to the cloud portal they both see the two advisor and collector services.
Clicking on the advisor they get "! There is no account associated with your selected Org."
I do not see anything I can change on my side to associate them
If there are multiple organization, please select the right organization when logging and see if we are able to login. Also, validate if the users are showing acitve under "Identity & Access Management"