is it reachable by network and accessible through remote desktop ?
did you tried the web interface instead of VMRC ?
Yes able to ping the server,
Unable to RDP the machine and both webconsole and VMRC same state.
Sounds like it's not a VMware-related issue. You should probably try a Microsoft-focused forum instead.
Proceed like you would do it on a physical machine.
Boot into recovery mode and first of all run a chkdsk with /x /f /r /v against the Windows-partition
Sure, will go in that direction. Thanks for all the support.
Thank you for the solution, working on that will post you the updates.
1. Try rebooting VM in Last Known Good Configuration.
2. If it boots OK, do a normal boot to make sure VM is OK now.
3. If this doesn't help, boot in Safe Mode only.
4. If VM boots into safe mode, re-start VM gracefully from inside VM.
5. Let VM boot through normal process. It should work if I think I know what it is.
Good Luck. :-)