1 person found this helpful
Which version of VIO have you deployed and which version is the license for?
To license VIO:
- Install VMware Integrated OpenStack.
- Obtain your VMware Integrated OpenStack license key from the License Portal.
- In the vSphere Client, select Menu > Administration.
- Under Licensing, click Licenses.
- Open the Assets tab and select Solutions.
- Select VMware Integrated OpenStack 5.0 and click Assign License.
- Click New License and enter your VMware Integrated OpenStack license key and name.
- Review the license information and click OK.
For my case,
All other VMware license key is done, except for VIO license key activation. Currenly it's in evaluation mode.
I am not sure I have to remove the evaluation mode first before I can activate the VIO license key succesfully.
I want to make sure nothing wrong will happen again sincce already deploy VM via VIO and application is running
just want to activate key before evaluation mode is expired.