Welcome to VMTN. :-)
1. Check the VM datastore manually. Do you see any of the deleted VM's folders ? If yes, delete them.
2. Check the snapshot on existing VMs. If not required, remove them and consolidate the VM.
3. Perform unmap on datastore to reclaim VMFS deleted blocks. If you are not sure how, use Google.
Hope you are doing well.
Please check for Snapshots, check the datastore and delete the unnecessary folder n files, refresh the datastore, hope this will give you what you want.
Greeting's from VMware.
Hope you are doing good today.
Please share the information and output for the command below
1) Virtual size
2) Disk size / Type (Thick or Thin)
3) Datastore - vmfs5 - 6 or nfs
4) .ssh to the host run the command and share the out.
df -h (Datastore utilization) on which is running
Run du -ah with virtual machine folder and share the output.
Awaiting for the Reply.