5 Replies Latest reply on Jun 25, 2019 7:32 AM by scott28tt

VMware Training Tools

Marcus87 Lurker

(To the Mods: I apologize in advance if this is in the wrong section or assigned to the wrong group, I'm less than novice at these forums/community resources)

My question is this:  Is there a "emulator" or simulated VMware application that can be installed on a (physical) Win10 laptop for the purpose of planning/practicing implementation of VMware components and features. My mind refers to something like Packet Tracer and GNS3 for CCNA. 

I've briefly seen the HOL site VMware.com and what it provides. It looks well engineered for step by step hands on training and has been useful.  It doesn't (appear to) allow for custom labs or the ability to simply "peruse" and tinker with different features.  It is also obviously online, which has it's convenience, but has that known reliance of having a decent internet connection, which I don't always have.  I'm hoping for a stand alone application.

Thank you in advance for your time and any assistance/guidance you may be able to provide.