This looks like a bug in the archetype. To mitigate it, follow these steps:
- generate the plug-in skeleton code from the archetype (as usual)
- in the generated files, find a file named CustomModule.java. It should be part of the o11nplugin-test-custom sub-module of the generated plug-in code
- open the file in a text editor
- towards the end of the file, there should be a line similar to the following:
- within this line, replace -example- with -test- (or whatever artifact ID you gave during skeleton generation), and save the file
- recompile the plug-in, and verify that the content of vso.xml file is now correct
Thanks This works. Do you want me to mark this as a bug somewhere so that it can be fixed in the later releases. For now i can go ahead and complete my work. So thanks for this.